Saturday, June 17, 2006

A Work In Progress

Welcome to yet another of my blogs. Soup To Nuts is my place to pontificate on things related to Food!
As many may already know I am a Chef. While I have held many jobs all over the world in my life, it is the art of cookery that I trained for and love. I left the profession some years back, because I was starting to hate the job and I did not wish to come to the point where I hated the art, which I love. Amazingly enough quitting the job allowed me to retain my love of the art and I don't feel bad about taking that decision.

Soup To Nuts was inspired by my fellow Foodies at RoadFood and our mutual love of food, as well as some of the places I've eaten recently while on vacation. So, rather than just let my fellow Roadfooders in on things, I decided to let anyone and everyone know. Sorry about that!

I hope you'll stop by every now and again and take a look at some of the things I've managed to eat. Some are good, some are bad and some are just plain good eats.


Technorati Tags:
,

No comments: